The health benefits of avocados are known since the time of the Aztecs. They are one of the healthiest food that you can consume because of the high amount of healthy fats and the lack of saturated ones.
Avocados are potent anti-inflammatory agents that abound in fiber, magnesium and potassium.
You can use the unique properties of avocado to make a delicious sweet. In a simple way of preparation, you will get an amazing taste of mouthwatering brownies. You do not need to follow complicated instructions but some very easy steps.
The following recipe will show you how to prepare mouthwatering avocado brownies.
Sweet Potato, Avocado Brownies Recipe
Time for Preparation: 40 minutes
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup of cooked sweet potato puree
- ½ cup of applesauce
- ¼ – ½ of cup honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup of coconut flour
- 2 tsps. of arrowroot powder
- ½ cup of cacao powder
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- ¼ cup of honey
- ½ cup of sprouted almond butter
- ¼ cup of cacao powder
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- Sea salt
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Apply some coconut oil on 8×8 pan and line it with parchment paper.
3. Mix the sweet potato, avocado, vanilla, honey and applesauce in a bowl. When the mixture is creamy, add the cacao powder.
4. Add one by one egg in the mixture.
5. Separately, mix coconut flour, salt, arrowroot flour and baking soda.
6. Combine both of the mixtures and mix them until they become smooth.
7. Place the combination in the greased pan and bake for half an hour.
8. While it is baking, mix the last 5 ingredients in a separate bowl, until they become smooth and creamy.
9. When the brownies are baked and cooled, frost them with this mixture.
Get Your FREE Health Tips Directly
in Your Inbox!